Contract a Pilot
Pilot Mentoring / Contract Pilot Services
Avoid the cost and liability of employing pilots for your flight department or corporate aircraft. IAA pilots are insured by IAA and able to meet any insurance standard in any type of aircraft from piston to turbine types. IAA contract pilots can also provide dual instruction while you obtain enough experience to fly your own aircraft if needed.
For pricing information please contact Robert Werderich for more details.
Call today to book a professional pilot.
Our Pilots are currently certified in the following aircraft:
- Beechcraft Premier Jet A-1
- June 2012 – Honda Jet
- King Air 200
- King Air 90
- Pilatus PC-12 NG
- Socata TBM 850
- Beechcraft Barron 58 & 55
- Cessna C421, C414, C402, C340, C320, C310
- Piper Navajo Chieftain
- Piper Aztec, Piper Seminole, Piper Seneca
- Piper Malibu Mirage PA-34-350
- Cirrus SR-22 T, SR-22 G1 – 3
- Cessna Corvallis C400, C350
Our Pilots are available to fly with 24 hours notice*.
* If required to use commercial airlines to reposition to departure airport, 24 hour availability is subject to change due to factors outside of IAA control such as airline delays and weather. Repositioning expenses as well as hotel and meals are the responsibility of the party contracting the pilot.