This course introduces students to multi-engine aerodynamics, operating procedures, systems, performance considerations, and emergency procedures. This rating also entitles the pilot to fly various aircraft for compensation. Needless to say, the minimum requirements include a commercial certificate and Instrument rating, to pursue the Multi-engine course.
- Commercial License
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to read, speak, and understand English
- Must hold at least a current second-class medical certificate.
- Attend an IAA Entrance interview
- High school Diploma or GED
|MULTI-ENGINE COURSE RATES||Pricing|
|10 hours flight instruction in Multi-engine aircraft @ $383||$3,830|
|10 hours of ground instruction @ $85||$850|
|Final Exam fees||$1,000|
|Related books and materials||$330|
If requested, The Multi Engine Course can be accelerated to be completed in 3 days time. Please give us a call to schedule.