INSTRUMENT RATING : 84.5 Clock hours
This course prepares a pilot for flight conditions under IFR (Instrument Flight rules) and requires additional instruction structured towards intensive training in flight solely by reference to instruments. This rating entitles the pilot to fly when visibility and ceilings are low and weather conditions are marginal. It is not a pre-requisite for a commercial license but having IFR rating expands your possibilities. You must however have a Private Pilot’s license prior to attempting Instrument rating.
- Private Pilot License
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Must be able to read, speak, and understand English
- Must hold at least a current third-class medical certificate.
- Attend an IAA Entrance interview
- Hold a high school diploma or GED.
|INSTRUMENT PILOT COURSE RATES||Pricing|
|35 hours of Flight Training in aircraft @ $205||$7,175|
|30 hours of ground school||$1800|
|Final Exam Fees||$700|
|Related book kit||$500|