Commercial Certificate: 120 Flight Hours
This course focuses on applying aeronautical knowledge and skills including a thorough knowledge of aircraft systems. This license enables the pilot to be hired for certain types of operation like banner towing, agricultural operations and photography; however it doesn’t entitle the pilot to fly IFR without an Instrument rating certificate, or fly for the Airlines without an ATP rating in the US.
- Private Pilot License
- Instrument rating (recommended)
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to read, speak, and understand English
- Must hold at least a current second-class medical certificate.
- Attend an IAA Entrance interview.
|COMMERCIAL PILOT COURSE||Pricing|
10 Hours of Flight Hours in Complex Aircraft;
Plane ($295) + Instructor ($85) = $380/Hr
45 Hours Flight Hours in Cessna 172M;
Plane ($145) + Instructor ($60) = $205/Hr
|65 Flight Hours (Solo) @145||$9,425|
|30 hours of ground school||$1,800|
|Final Exam Fees||$700|
|Related Cessna Kit and Materials||$600|