AeroCamp Basic 2
July 17 – 21
Young people with little or no previous aviation knowledge or experience should attend AC Basic. Each camp is limited to 12 Campers and a minimum age of 12.
AC Basic campers have the following learning experiences:
- What makes an airplane fly
- Who flies airplanes
- Learn about airplane flight controls and instruments
- Learn how to conduct a pre-flight inspection
- Basic information on radio communications
- Learn about airport traffic patterns
- Field trips to various destinations at the airport
- Learn the basics of aeronautical charts
- Fly drones and Rockets
- Flight time of up to 3 hours.* Flight time is logable.
Parents – save time by downloading and completing the Aerocamp Registration Form, Aerocamp Release Form and Aerocamp Physical Fitness Form.
Out of stock